ما هي التقنية الجديدة من دون جراحة لمعالجة التبول اللاإرادي عند النساء مع د.لبيب رياشي
Did you know that millions of women suffer from stress urinary incontinence? It is characterized by loss of urine when you cough, laugh, sneeze, lift an object or even get up from a chair.
“How do I know if I have incontinence?”
- Do you leak urine unexpectedly?
- Do you currently wear pads on liners to protect against unplanned leaks?
- Does the urine loss occur during coughing, sneezing, laughing, bending or lifting?
- Does the urine loss occur when you change from a sitting or lying position to a standing position?
- Do you leak urine continuously?
- Do you have trouble holding your urine as you hurry to the bathroom?
- Has this urine loss caused you to change your lifestyle?
- When planning a trip or outing, does the availability of restroom facilities affect your decision?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, please contact us for an appointment to be examined and either confirm or deny a diagnosis of incontinence.